Treat yourself by booking an enticing Pangkor Laut Resort offer, whether for your honeymoon or simply a holiday in Malaysia.
There's never been a better time to discover Pangkor Laut Resort.
Following updates by the Malaysian government on 30 March 2021, interstate travel is now only allowed for guests travelling between states under the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) using tour vehicles registered with the Tourism, Arts and Culture Ministry (MOTAC). To ease your travels, we’ve specially prepared MOTAC-registered vehicles for your upcoming visit. Please reach out to our YTL Travel Centre to make this arrangement, or discuss alternatives should your reservation be directly affected by current government regulations.
• Pre-book our luxurious private transfers and be whisked away in style and comfort, from RM500 per way or RM750 return.* • Comfortably seating up to 6 persons, travel with ease of mind in our MOTAC-registered vehicles for your journey to the jetty at Marina Island Pangkor. • For reservations and availability, please reach out to our YTL Travel Centre via email at email@example.com or phone by calling 03-2783 1000. • * Rates are subject to pick-up location and prevailing service charge and taxes.
From Marina Island Pangkor : 12:00pm | 1:00pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pm | 4:00pm
From Pangkor Laut Resort : 10:30am | 11:30am | 12:30pm | 1:30pm | 2:30pm
To avoid disappointments, please book your seats for the arrival speedboat from Marina Island Pangkor here
or via the pre-arrival email that will be sent to you a week before your stay.
• Each Garden, Hill and Beach Villa has a maximum occupancy of two adults and two children (aged 11 years and under).
• Baby Policy - Two infants (aged one year and under) may stay free of charge and will count towards maximum villa occupancy. A cot can be provided by the resort. Infant return speedboat transfers are complimentary.
• A child (2 years - 11 years) surcharge of MYR150 per villa per night applies, inclusive of breakfast, for up to two children. Maximum one daybed per villa, with second child sharing daybed or king bed with parents. Return speedboat transfers for each child have to be purchased separately.
• Each Sea Villa can only accommodate two persons above 12 years old while each Spa Villa can accommodate two persons above 16 years old.