Award-winning Spa Village Pangkor Laut promises a unique spa experience that extols the healing traditions of Malaysia with its diverse history of people, cultures, and vast abundance of natural resources; providing the backdrop for health rituals that are amongst the oldest in the world. Embark on a journey of healing with daily complimentary yoga and taichi classes and daily spa treatments.
Additional child pricing policy
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for two persons, inclusive of complimentary coffee, tea and mineral water served during meal times
- Return scheduled speedboat transfers to and from Marina Island Pangkor
- Daily 50-mins massage for 2 pax (to choose daily from three cultures menu)
- In-room wireless internet access
- Daily complimentary Yoga or Taichi classes, subject to availability
- Jungle Walk with our Resident Naturalist, subject to availability
- Child surcharge of MYR250 per villa per night applies, inclusive of daily meals and return speedboat transfers, for up to two children.
- Two infants (aged two years and under) may stay free of charge and will count towards maximum villa occupancy. A cot can be provided by the resort. Infant return speedboat transfers are complimentary.