The perfect start to your marriage, anniversary or special occasion begins at Pangkor Laut Resort. You will be transported into a world of pure romance and leave the island with moments to treasure for a lifetime.
Your personalised Treasured Moments package includes:
- A specially designed spa experience for two in the luxurious seclusion of the Belian Treatment Pavilion at Spa Village Pangkor Laut. This is an exclusive retreat with its own outdoor whirlpool, yoga pavilion, nap gazebo, steam room and private treatment area.
- Marking your special holiday with a symbolic tree planting ceremony at Emerald Bay and letting new life flourish in the heart of Pangkor Laut. A framed photo and certificate will be presented.
- Indulging in a personalised gourmet picnic on pristine white sand amidst a soothing sea breeze at Emerald Bay.
- Making your own molten lava chocolate cake, a true Lovers' Dessert, with the assistance of our pastry chef.
- A sunset cruise on board our teakwood Oriental junk with canapés, free flowing soft drinks and juices, house wine and beer as you admire the golden hues of the setting sun.
- Romantic dinner at Fisherman's Cove. Enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner as waves lap the shore and the sounds of nature serenade you.
- A relaxing lovers' flower bath. Before turning in for the night, relax in a fragrant bath scented with flowers drawn by our staff in your villa, while sipping on chilled sparkling wine.
Our Treasured Moments package is priced at RM1,800.00 nett per couple.
- The above package does not include accommodation and transfers.
- A minimum stay of three nights is required to enjoy the Treasured Moments package and also to experience the resort fully.
- Food and beverage is not included in the package, unless specifically mentioned above. Selected food and beverage outlets may be closed on certain days of the week.
- This package is subject to availability and is not valid during Chinese New Year, Christmas and New Year's Eve.
To make reservations for your Treasured Moments, please call +60 3 2783 1000 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org